Thursday, September 07, 2006

Formal Training is Done

Whohoo!! School is out :-) I have finished the first part of formal training for the trip to South Africa.

Now that the time is getting near, I am getting more excited and trepidated at the same time by the thought that in a couple of weeks I will be discussing and proposing business concepts and foundations that will have significant ramifications for my client and his/her employees lives.

Talk about stepping out on faith! Stay tuned to this channel and see below for how you can participate.

No comments:

Support

Thank you for all your spiritual and financial support. Please continue to pray for God's protection and Guidance. Also see http://www.repurposing.biz/contribute for ways to support financially on my Equip (now Rep) missions trips.