Sunday, October 15, 2006

3 weeks and counting!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for all your prayer and support.
I cannot thank you enough. I have never felt so loved and supported as in getting ready for this trip.

As the time for my trip gets closer its finally beginning to dawn on me that I will be taking off soon if only for a short while and I AM GETTING MORE EXCITED! :-)
Whew! Okay! Now that I've got that out of my system!

I have only three weeks left before my trip and it is a flurry of activity just getting things in place so I dont have to worry while I am gone.
I really just want to thank you again for all the support and encourage you to PLEASE keep praying while we are gone.

Pray for

- Protection for the team
- God to prepare the hearts of all the clients we will be meeting with
- Travelling mercies for all
- God's plan for this trip to be fullfilled
- A growth experience for clients and consultants alike.


Please keep watching this spot and the Equip website at www.repurposing.biz for updates

God Bless and love you all,
Teju

No comments:

Support

Thank you for all your spiritual and financial support. Please continue to pray for God's protection and Guidance. Also see http://www.repurposing.biz/contribute for ways to support financially on my Equip (now Rep) missions trips.