Saturday, November 10, 2007

Enroute to Chennai

As I wander around the ghostly edifice that is the Changi airport at 12am local time, I am attentive to things that are not commonplace for me.
I learnt a new word today... "travellator" It caught me by surprise for a second till i realized it referred to the moving walkway!



Airport workers are putting up Christmas decorations, people milling from one terminal to the other, strangers having conversations; I am fascinated by humanity and how we can all appear so different yet are the same even if we use different words for the same thing.
Call me mushy in my old age, but I just don't see why there is so much strife in the world. I do believe that with just a little bit of an explanation/dialogue, people can get to understand each other and avoid all that mess . <>

This is my first time in Asia so I am doubly excited that I get to experience something new in addition to working with Rep on the India venture that starts on Monday. I can't wait to see if my imagination did an adequate job of creating Chennai in my head, meet all the co-consultants from the other parts of the world that I have not met yet, and see who my client is this time.

I eagerly anticipate all that I know God will do in their business and lives and being able to partner in that and I look forward to a day when you will be able to be on a venture physically with me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

Support

Thank you for all your spiritual and financial support. Please continue to pray for God's protection and Guidance. Also see http://www.repurposing.biz/contribute for ways to support financially on my Equip (now Rep) missions trips.