Tuesday, April 03, 2007

On your marks, get set, GO! ... And she's off again!

So as some of you may already know, I am off on another missions trip this time to Johannesburg, South Africa.

This is my 3rd missions venture since November'06 and I am having a blast.
I was priviledged to be part of the pioneering venture in SF and it is definitely very different doing things in your own backyard... talk about distractions! But I digress...

I am definitely looking forward to going to Johannesburg on this trip and I get to stop over in Nigeria on my way which makes it doubly exciting!
I will be sending updates as the trip commences and will try not to add too much to the ever increasing flow of information you are bombarded with daily.

Later,
'Teju

3 comments:

SouthAfrica said...

Have a good flight to Johannesburg (South Africa's my home country).

Anonymous said...

God's speed on this trip and yes I want you to have loads of fun and bring back a South African Oko. Lol. Keep up the FIRE in your spirit to going on Missions some of us can't go on. Whatever you will like do for you at home, I am offering my services. Cheers.

Soji.

Anonymous said...

Whatever you will like done for you at home, I am offering my services. Cheers.

Soji.

Support

Thank you for all your spiritual and financial support. Please continue to pray for God's protection and Guidance. Also see http://www.repurposing.biz/contribute for ways to support financially on my Equip (now Rep) missions trips.