Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Still Standing

... ever get a sense sometimes that though a battle is won, the war was lost? Well, not this time enemy!
Its a day to departure and I am still expecting my visa. This reminds me of the time Daniel prayed and though God answered, his response was delayed in getting to Daniel.
I'm taking a leaf from his book and persisting until the results come.

Today, the theme is praise :) Praise until my hope is realized.

This is so much fun watching God come through. Never a dull moment !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Support

Thank you for all your spiritual and financial support. Please continue to pray for God's protection and Guidance. Also see http://www.repurposing.biz/contribute for ways to support financially on my Equip (now Rep) missions trips.