Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Its not about what you think it is!

I just remembered that I needed to update this to close out on the Indonesian visit saga :)

So I ended up not making it to Indonesia last year which was a HUGE disappointment, but ended up being an amazing blessing and it was not even in disguise :)

The same week I was supposed to be gone, a couple of issues that had been simmering at work for almost 2 years came to a head after consistently asking for God's intervention for that long! It turned out that it was a good thing I was around and able to witness it first hand and watch God move in an amazing way and answer prayers in yet another way He never had before then in my life.
It occured to me that was a main reason I probably didnt get to travel that week.

In addition, I also got to rest and reconnect with good friends which did a whole lot to refresh me spiritually.

Sometimes, things are just not about what we think they are... I was so focused on Indonesia and getting there, but God had different plans that definitely worked out for my good.

Yay God!

2 comments:

The Nieboer Family said...

Yeah God. Thanks for sharing! Love ya,
J

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Support

Thank you for all your spiritual and financial support. Please continue to pray for God's protection and Guidance. Also see http://www.repurposing.biz/contribute for ways to support financially on my Equip (now Rep) missions trips.